First ReSponse Pregnancy Testing Kit One Step - Double Test
New! FIRST RESPONSE® Early Result Pregnancy Test can now detect the pregnancy hormone, hCG, 6 days before your missed period. Patent pending, Polymeric Amplification Technology (PAT) allows only FIRST RESPONSE® to detect the pregnancy hormone at lower levels than ever before. It is the ONLY pregnancy test that detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days before the day of the missed period, which is one day sooner than any other test on the market.
Early Pregnancy Detection Matters
The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important to healthy birth weight and baby survival. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.
When to use the First Reponse Early Result Pregnancy Test?
The FIRST RESPONSE® test is so sensitive that it can detect hCG as early as 6 days before your missed period. You can use the test anytime of the day. You do not have to use the first morning urine. Generally, however, your first morning urine contains the highest level of the pregnancy hormone.
How to use?
- Remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the Overcap.
- Holding the test stick by the Thumb Grip with the Absorbent Tip pointing downward and the Result Window facing away from your body, place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds only.
- You may also collect your urine in a clean, dry cup and immerse the entire Absorbent Tip in the urine for 5 seconds only.
- With the Absorbent Tip still pointing downward, replace the Overcap* and lay the stick on a flat surface with the Result Window facing up.
*Replacement of the Overcap is not necessary for the proper functioning of the test.
- You may soon see a pink color moving across the Result Window to indicate the test is working.
- Wait 3 minutes until reading results.
How to reading the result?
- Pregnant: If two pink lines in the result window than it is indicate Pregnant. One line may be lighter than the other.
- Not Pregnant: One pink line in the result window than it is indicate not pregnant.
- At-home test for the detection of pregnancy. Self testing.
- Clear, two pink lines pregnant, one pink line not pregnant.
- Fast, read result in 3 minutes.
- Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels.
- This kit contains 1 First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test stick and instructions.